Custom built home, in a very private location, on the nearly private Little Saddlebag lake. This single owner home has many amenities. Featuring large kitchen with cook top stove, double wall ovens, snack counter, dishwasher, refrigerator, and 2 free standing A/C units. Open concept dining and living room, living room with wood burning fireplace, master bedroom and master bath, and another first floor bedroom and bath. Completely finished, walk-out lower level having huge family room with fireplace, 2 more bedrooms, full bath, in floor heat, built-in lighted gun cabinet, and laundry room. Whole house generator, detached 2 car garage, black top circle drive, 26.78 wooded acres, frontage on 3 lakes (Little Saddlebag, Eagle Lake & Round Rock) and borders thousands of acres of county land.
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Oven Built-In, Water Softener/Conditioner, Cook Countertop, Exhaust Fan
- 1St Floor Master Br, Wet Bar, Whirlpool Tub, 38
- Vinyl, Carpeting, Ceramic
- Open/Sun Deck
- 2 Car, Detached
- Circuit Breakers,Leased LP Tank
- Poured Concrete
- Stone,Wood Siding
- Easement,Unpaved Road,Driveway - Black Top,Private Road
- Lake Front,Wooded Area,On ATV Trl,Hunting,Private Setting,Public Land Adjacent,On Snowmobile Trl,No Thru Road,Driveway,57
Listing Courtesy of Wolf River Realty
This information is provided on behalf of the members of the Greater Northwoods Multiple Listing Service and is believed to reliable but should not relied upon without verification. The Greater Northwoods MLS and RE/MAX Property Pros assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. Not intend to solicit already listed properties. Lake information was provided by Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources. State of Michigan Lake information has been provide courtesy of the Michigan DNR, Institute for Fisheries Research, Ann Arbor, Michigan.