Experience Timber Ridge Golf Community! Gorgeous, maint. free home offers easy & efficient condo life and abundant living space with 3 BR, 2 1/2 BA. Open concept, soaring ceilings, upgrades such as granite surfaces in kitchen, baths, new stainless appliances including Bosch dishwasher, Kohler fixtures, 6-panel doors, hardwood flooring. Two master suites w/jetted tubs, showers, double-sink vanity, walk-in closets. New energy efficient furnace, water heater, central air and auto generator. Stone gas FP in living room, kitchen, dining and sunporch overlook the 18th Fairway of this Championship Golf Course. Other amenities include heated pool, clubhouse, restaurant, paved roads and easy access to Bearskin Trail for biking, snowmobiling. Full basement w/8' walls has workshop and an open canvas for add'l living/storage space. Att. 2-car garage, Charter Internet, Cable, Natural Gas, only a few minutes to school and downtown Minocqua. LESS home responsibility, more FUN! See amenities list.
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Self-Clean Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range-Electric
- 1St Floor Master Br, Washer/Dryer Connection, 1St Floor Laundry, Cathedral Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Pantry, Walk-In Closet, Whirlpool Tub
- Wood, Tile, Carpeting, Ceramic
- Natural Gas
- Club House (Condo), Laundry (Condo), Landscaped, In-Ground Pool
- 2 Car
- Cable TV,Circuit Breakers,Internet Highspeed
- Poured Concrete
- Conventional,Shared Septic,County Septic Maint. Program - Yes
- Paved Road,Driveway - Black Top,Private Road
- Level,Wooded Area,Open Space,Park Setting,Quiet Area,On Golf Course,Recreation Nearby,Shopping Nearby,Easy Access,Driveway,Shared Driveway
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Mulleady - Mnq
This information is provided on behalf of the members of the Greater Northwoods Multiple Listing Service and is believed to reliable but should not relied upon without verification. The Greater Northwoods MLS and RE/MAX Property Pros assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. Not intend to solicit already listed properties. Lake information was provided by Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources. State of Michigan Lake information has been provide courtesy of the Michigan DNR, Institute for Fisheries Research, Ann Arbor, Michigan.