META LAKE LEGACY ESTATE - A home of this caliber requires more space than what's provided here to describe. Situated on 209'of perfect sand, level frontage on crystal clear Meta Lake, one of the few waterways without a public boat landing, this magnificent home has so many features, you can read about them in the document tab. Let's start by featuring 5 bedrooms including master w/master bath, main floor laundry, 4-1/2 baths - 1w/steam, 8-zone in floor heat plus forced air natural gas, central air, 2 wells, security & sound systems, 3car garage, a 24x48 heated garage for an rv., toyshed, blacktopped driveway, Kohler bath & kitchen fixtures. Main floor is handicap equipped with 36" doors & hallways, wheelchair space for turning, tiled baths w/grab bars. Upper level w/bedroom,bath, bunkroom & bonus rooms. Lower level has family room, f/p, wine cellar, in-law kitchen, studio/media room, workshop, full bath, office, darkroom & loads of storage. Add a cute 1 bedroom guesthouse to this!
- Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Furnishings-Negotiable, Dishwasher, Security System
- 1St Floor Master Br, 1St Floor Laundry, Intercom, Furnishings-Negotiable, Cathedral Ceilings, Pantry, Walk-In Closet, Handicap Access, Surround Sound, Central Vacuum
- Natural Gas,Back-up Generator
- Pier/Dock, Open/Sun Deck, Covered Deck, Guest Cottage, Outbuilding, Retaining Wall, Shed
- 3 Car, 4 Car Or More, Multiple Garages, Detached, Extra Storage, Rv Parking
- Circuit Breakers,Phone,Underground Lines,Internet Highspeed
- Concrete Block
- Cedar,Wood Siding
- County Septic Maint. Program - Yes
- Town Road
- Lake Front,Level,Wooded Area,Quiet Area,Private Setting,Recreation Nearby
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Property Pros
This information is provided on behalf of the members of the Greater Northwoods Multiple Listing Service and is believed to reliable but should not relied upon without verification. The Greater Northwoods MLS and RE/MAX Property Pros assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. Not intend to solicit already listed properties. Lake information was provided by Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources. State of Michigan Lake information has been provide courtesy of the Michigan DNR, Institute for Fisheries Research, Ann Arbor, Michigan.